Hi everyone! My name is Lydia Underwood Williams, I am 25 years old, living in San Diego and I am married to my best friend, Chris. We are the loving parents to two fuzzy-adorable pups, Tiberius and Kingsley. My dad always joked that my sister and I were “Professional Shoppers”, so one could easily imagine how we get those titles. I have always loved shopping, in all forms and I can rarely pass up a good deal! Though shopping brings me a lot of joy, I also love to travel (everywhere) and eat (everything). This blog is about a little bit of everything. From restaurants and recipes to outfits and accessories, I truly cannot wait to share these things with you all. Hope you enjoy and thanks so much for visiting!
Questions and Answers
- Q: Why Macarons and Mason Jars?
- A: I am obsessed with Macarons, when I was in Paris Ladurée was a must visit and at my wedding they were part of our wedding favors. For the Mason Jars, I was born and raised in Alabama, so they were used for about everything. Yes, I have a few MJs in my cabinets for “cups”.
- Q: Where did you attend college?
- A: The University of Alabama, Roll Tide!
- Q: Where do you like to shop?
- A: EVERYWHERE, if you are shopping on a budget you tend to get creative. I love Target just as much as I love Nordstroms.
- Q: How tall are you?
- A: 5’0″ on the dot.
- Q: How do you get clothes to fit?
- A: Tailoring, tailoring, tailoring!