Whoa, this weekend has been crazy busy. Sorry it has been a few days, since I posted. During this insane weekend, I found some time to visit Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale!! (Insert my husband, rolling his eyes, thinking I ALWAYS find time to shop). Ignoring his eyes and continuing on, this week I will be sharing, with you, what I bought and how I would pair it with an outfit. In addition, I will include my Fall Wish List sometime this week. I couldn’t help but try on some “wishful” items, hoping they will somehow find their way into my closet…Back to my realistic thoughts, I am including clothing alternatives that are a little more wallet friendly. This week is going to be a fun-filled week of outfits and posts! In “The Details” I will put (***) for the purchases I made at the Anniversary Sale. Continue scrolling ↓ for my favorite find♥
***Blouse- ‘Danyelle’ Lace Inset Silk Blouse
Pants- MOTO Dark Ink Jamie Jean
Shoes- Rockstud Pump
Purse- Eva Clutch
Bracelet- Dainty Sparklers Bow Cuff
Earrings: Small Square Leverbacks
◊(Bracelet/earrings are almost identical to the ones I have)
Blouse- Choies Lace Top
Pants- Clean Wash Skinny Jean
Shoes- Wild Diva Lounge Adora (Studded Shoes)
Purse- Fulton Crossbody
Bracelet- LC Bangle Bracelet Set
Earrings- Drop Gold-Tone Earrings
♦♦♦I was unable to get the lighting right, in order to see each piece well. Sorry for the inconvenience! I posted more pictures below to get the entire outfit idea.
- Where should this outfit be worn? This outfit is great to wear on “Casual Friday” at work, dinner and date with your significant other and/or girl’s night out (dinner then dancing). Also, if you want to dress it up a bit, switch the dark jeans to solid-colored skinny jeans.
- FYI, if you are going to an Italian Restaurant, order alfredo and white wine. Let’s keep the pretty blouse white. (Note to myself)
- What size are your shoes, in the picture? I normally wear a 5.5 and in these shoes I wear a 35.5. On the link provided, it says to order a 1/2 size larger, but I find that to be untrue. If you are between a 6.5-7, definitely order the 7(37).
- Are the shoes comfortable? No lie, Valentino shoes are some of the most comfortable heels I have ever worn. Wearing a comfortable shoe has become a necessity ever since I broke my foot in October.
- Hair? This outfit is very feminine, with a cinch of umph(studded heels). I would wear my hair straight, half-up,half-down, possibly doing a interesting braid for the back-you want the drop earrings to be seen.
- Makeup? Less is more. You can definitely get away with wearing a bright-red lip or coral lip with this fit, but do not overdo your eyes (no smokey) or make your cheeks really rosy. For those who wear eyeliner, do a small wing on the corner of your eye (no liner under eye).
I hope everyone has a great week and be sure to make the last few days, of July, count! I encourage you to post any comments, questions or suggestions. I would love to hear what you have to say! You can also email me at macaronsandmasonjars.com or follow me on social media(Follow Me buttons on my Home Page).